- This event has passed.
Karl Schlotterbeck Workshop: The End of Karma
November 14, 2015 @ 10:00 am - 4:30 pm$125 – $150
The End of Karma
with Karl Schlotterbeck, MA, CAS, LP
Time: 10:00 – 12:00 and 1:00 – 4:30
Join psychologist and author Karl Schlotterbeck for a seminar discussing his 34 years’ work in de-hypnotic past-life therapy. Discover where you are living out your karma in everyday life, what created the karma, what holds it in place, and the one thing it asks of us. This is a functional definition of karma that is beyond reward and punishment. Rather, karma is a healing force that ever seeks to foster identity, consciousness and presence. The role of prenatal conditioning will also be discussed.
Special emphasis is given to the way experience creates either karma or growth, as well as the Karmic Network that tries to hold dysfunctional patterns in place. Throughout the day, participants will work through the following process as a group. We will
- Identify the patterns of life that are the visible face of karma
- Engage in a group regression through guided imagery to find the story under the pattern
- Identify the unfinished business from that time
- Identify the present-life Karmic Network that supports the karmic patterns and attempts to keep them in place, including past-life vows, false ideas, thoughtforms, habits and relationships
- Engage in a Ritual of Release to symbolically cut the energetic cords of attachment to the vows, ideas, patterns and relationships that no longer serve us
Wear comfortable clothes and bring a small object to throw away during the Ritual of Release.
Preregistration is important. Participants will leave with a packet of worksheets detailing their work of the day, an expanded view of karma, and movement toward becoming more present in their lives.
Karl Schlotterbeck is a Minnesota licensed psychologist who, in addition to his past-life work, has spent more than five decades exploring the human psyche through the depth psychology of C.G. Jung, parapsychology, biofeedback and hypnotherapy, along with teachings from Shamans (core, Celtic and Mongolian), Sufis, Swamis, Celtic Spirituality, Rosicrucians and Native American spiritual teachers. In addition to his private practice, he provided psychological services to school systems in MD and MN for 41 years. He is the author of Living Your Past Lives: The Psychology of Past-Life Regression, (1987 & 2003), The Karma In Your Relationships (2003), and co-author of Lion of Satan, Lion of God (1993). His next book – The End of Karma – is due for publication this summer.