- This event has passed.
Stress Reduction Workshop
September 14, 2013 @ 3:00 pm - 5:00 pm$35.00
Got Stress? Hypnosis could be the answer.
- Stress can be the cause of strokes, heart attacks, ulcers, hypertension, and even death.
- Poor concentration, poor memory, tiredness, and migraine can be traced to stress.
- Stress causes one to make more mistakes, trouble concentrating, stop caring about their job, family, and other events in their life.
- Stress has been called the “Health Epidemic of the 21st Century.”
- According to Harvard Medical Journal, 80% of Disease is Stress Related.
- According to a study by the American Academy of Family Physicians, 43 percent of all adults suffer adverse health effects related to stress.
Who is under stress?
Every person in the world has experienced stress. It affects men and women, rich or poor, young and old. Different people try to reduce or even try to eliminate stress from their life. The one problem with attempting this on your own is that the results are usually temporary. Using hypnotic techniques could be the answer to reducing your stress level.
Responding negatively to stress is a habit that has been learned over the years. As we all know, a habit is difficult to break on your own. Through the use of hypnosis, suggestions are given that will cancel out the negative habit. Once the negative habit has been removed, suggestions are then given that will start a new positive way to respond when faced with a stressful situation.
The hypnosis is conducted in a group session. The size of the group is limited, so find out how to reserve your place by calling Cindy of Black Horse Consulting at 315-289-2030 or email at email@example.com. The session will be held at The RoseHeart Center, 5900 N. Burdick St, Suite 201, E. Syracuse, NY. The group session is priced very low, so that anyone can take control over stress and live a healthier, more enjoyable life.