SpiritedScience® for Horses!
Nearly 40 years of experience as an Equine Behavioral Specialist
You need to know that your horse’s life and care are designed for his ultimate health and happiness, because how can you be happy if your equine friend isn’t? With nearly 40 years of experience as an Equine Behavioral Specialist, I am an expert in the kinds of relationships and lifestyles horses need to be content. Listed below are just some of the things I can help you with:
- evaluating your horse’s feeding program
- designing a custom feed program for optimum nutrition with no gimmicks that will make your horse look and feel his/her best
- behavioral training advice from foals to finished horses
- first aid and chronic care
- pregnant mare care
- a good exercise program
- how to get the right bloodwork done
- how to talk to your horse’s veterinarian
My particular area of interest is in helping horses with Cushing’s Disease (PPID), Equine Metabolic Syndrome (or insulin resistance), and degenerative suspensory ligament disease (DSLD). I was recently appointed to the Board of Directors for the non-profit ECIR Group, Inc., and I am a frequent guest presenter in equine nutrition at Cazenovia College, lecturing on Nutritional and Herbal Therapy for Horses.
I can dig into my vast expertise with equine behavior and training — as well as my deeply spiritual and almost telepathic connection with horses — to help you optimize your horse’s life to bring out his/her best. I offer 30-minute telephone consultations from either office.