$130.00 per 45-minute individual office session (in-person or virtually)
$155.00 per 55-minute individual equine-assisted session
$150.00 per 45-minute couples office session (in-person or virtually)
$175.00 per 55-minute couples equine-assisted session
(We also offer 1:1 therapy intensives and group EAL, rate TBD.)
I do not bill insurance. The client is responsible for payment at the time of service.
However, depending on your current health insurance provider or employee benefit plan, it is possible for services to be covered in full or in part under your OON (out-of-network) plan. Many health insurance plans reimburse 50-80% of session fees with out-of-network therapists. Learn if your health insurance plan qualifies.
Please contact your provider to verify how your plan compensates you for psychotherapy services.
I’d recommend asking these questions to your insurance provider to help determine your benefits:
- Does my health insurance plan include mental health benefits?
- Do I have a deductible? If so, what is it and have I met it yet?
- Does my plan limit how many sessions per calendar year I can have? If so, what is the limit?
- Do I need written approval from my primary care physician in order for services to be covered?
- How can I be reimbursed for self-pay on out-of-network services?
I accept cash, check and all major credit cards as forms of payment.
If you are unable to attend a session, please make sure you cancel at least 24 hours beforehand. Otherwise, you may be charged for the full rate of the session.
Any Other Questions
Please book a Discovery Call for any additional questions you may have. I look forward to hearing from you!
“Cindy is so compassionate and flexible. She allows me to move at my own healing pace, yet is there to guide me. She has so many techniques to work with, and she listens well.” – LW